The one and only salsa recipe you will ever need! This is one I make once a month as an indulgence because chips and salsa are my serious weakness – but this shouldn’t stop you, the whole family will love to dive in!
This recipe includes Cilantro essential oil and Lime essential oil that helps aid digestion, lower blood sugar levels and gives a huge boost of antioxidants!
Cilantro & Lime Mango Salsa
I seriously love this salsa! I need to be super careful with it because chips and salsa are my weakness! However, with a few gluten-free chips and this fresh salsa that lasts me the whole week, I have a few servings that I can feel good about!
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28oz)
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large mango, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, chopped
- 1 lime, squeezed for liquid
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 drop Cilantro dōTERRA Essential Oil
- 2 drops Lime dōTERRA Essential Oil
Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and let stand for an hour.