Wireless Radiation (EMFs)
Nikola Tesla once said that “if you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration”. Unfortunately, so few of us are aware of the energies and vibrations that are around us, yet they have a tremendous impact on our wellbeing and a critical effect on the health of our children. In this lesson we will compare the effects of wireless radiation (EMFs) to smoking and we will look at SIMPLE solutions to protect you and your family which don’t involve creating a lot of new habits (I use my phone as much as anyone!)
How is using my phone without protection the same as smoking?
It used to be healthy to smoke, or at least that’s what was promoted in the media. It seems absurd to think about today, but when doctors, scientists, and politicians all promoted their use, you really can’t blame the population for believing them. What Americans didn’t know was that there was a lucrative reason behind the ‘smoking is healthy’ consensus: Big Tobacco.
This unholy alliance of tobacco companies colluded together to sway popular opinion by paying off one influencer at a time. Doctors, scientists, and politicians all succumbed to their greedy tactics while Big Tobacco reaped their smoky bounty, destroying America’s lungs one puff at a time.
Despite early warning signs, it took governments 50 years to start taking any action. Meanwhile, large portions of the population were becoming addicted as their health became severely compromised. Second-hand smoke added insult to injury as the children grew up scarred by tobacco-infused air.
At this point, we want to blame the everyday person. They ought to know better! Can’t they tell it’s harming them and their children? As easy as it is to blame our ancestors, we dare not do it because right now we are obliviously repeating their curse. No, not with Big Tobacco, but rather with Big Wireless.
Just as Big Tobacco was created by a group of profit-seeking tobacco companies, Big Wireless is created by a profit-seeking group of very wealthy wireless network companies. Just like Big Tobacco, Big Wireless has their money-coated hands pulling the strings of politics and science, even going so far as to influence doctors and healthcare.
As one biased scientific article comes out after another, doctors, politicians, and cell phone users are all believing that their beloved communication devices are perfectly safe. And while we are all getting addicted to these wireless technologies, the early warning signs are clear and our children are getting the worst of it.
For those of us who don’t yet know, the problem with these wireless technologies is electromagnetic field radiation (EMFs). Not all EMFs are bad, but the artificial ones from our wireless technologies are slow-cooking us with radiation. One of the many reasons EMFs harm our body so much is because it stresses our body constantly. As you know, when your body is stressed it goes into fight or flight mode and it cannot rest and rejuvenate itself. This EMF heal-block creates a toxic environment where our bodies take more damage from all other sources while being disabled from repairing itself.
The EMF Stats (that no one wants to look at)
Look, I love my cell phone as much as you, but we need to take a brave look at the early warning signs:
· Leading EMF scientists want EMFs to be classified as a “Class 1″ definite carcinogen (alongside smoking and asbestos).
· The top functional medicine doctors (like Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD) are concluding that EMFs are the root cause of critical symptoms including insomnia, fatigue, depression, headaches, and even digestive issues.
· Our EMF safety standards are from 1996 and haven’t been updated since.
· Four of the cornerstone scientific studies that our safety standards are based on are from short-term exposure to ONE device and don’t take in consideration for children exposed to multiple devices for an extended period of time.
· Cellphone small print says not to keep the phone near your body (but who listens to that?)
· Fifth generation (5G) wireless networks are being rolled out to the population rapidly, with NO biological studies to prove their safety. This new tech is using millimetre radiation waves which harms the body exponentially more than previous generations of wireless networks.
Here are the effects of EMF radiation on the body:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Brain cancer (adult and child)
- Breast cancer (male and female)
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Depression (also leading to suicide)
- Heart disease
- Leukemia (adult and child)
Other Conditions and Symptoms
- Blood pressure (raised)
- Concentration difficulties
- Depression or anxiety
- Frequent infections
- Hormone changes
- Immune system damage
- Impatience, frequently
- Mental Health Issues
- Nerve damage
- Pain, lingering and not healing
- Sleep disturbance
- Skin complaints
- Sperm abnormalities
- Stress, frequently
A Simple Solution, Please!
It breaks my heart to see our children growing up in a radiation soup, yet I know we all rely heavily on wireless technology in our daily lives. I have searched and searched for solutions, even hiring a specialist to measure the EMF radiation within my home. After years of searching, my husband and I have finally found simple solutions.
- The BEST solution, by far, is wearing a frequency bracelet. Why? It’s so easy to use (literally just put it on) and it doesn’t require any change in habits. It works by supporting your nervous system which is normally disrupted by EMFs. My whole family has noticed big differences from wearing them, we are more relaxed, sleep better at night, less joint pain, more energy in the day… and we even did a strength test where we could see a measurable difference with and without them. My husband did a blood test (which the company shares on their science page) with the product and we saw a massive difference in the level of oxygen and movement in the blood. Definitely check it out, the company’s name is Essential Vibes.
- Give yourself EMF-free time. Put all wireless devices on timers in your home (especially your wifi). You can buy timer switches from hardware stores. You just set the time you want the device active on the timer switch and then the device will turn on and off depending on the time you set. I highly recommend make your nighttime EMF-free.
- Keep EMFs away from you. EMFs are most dangerous up close, so don’t put your phone in your pocket or against your ear. Notice how it gets hot? Yeah, that’s radiation. It kills.
- Touch the Earth multiple times a day. It helps balance your body and discharge some of the EMF damage.
Just to give you an idea, when you properly protected from EMFs, the most common benefits are improvements in: pain management, range of motion, injury recovery, focus, memory, mood, sleep, brain fog, energy levels, joint pain, headaches, vertigo, sciatica, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, rotatory cuff movement, motion sickness, OCD, ADHD, mood, tremors, muscle mobility, and back pain.
Choose the Customization Path which feels right for you.
- Choose one EMF solution that stands out to you and make a step towards that change today.
- Track how you feel before and after your changes.
- Apply at least 3 of the solutions which I’ve recommended above.
- Track how you feel before and after your changes.
Do you have any of the EMF radiation symptoms listed above?
A. None of them, I’m quite healthy!
B. I do have some of them.
C. Quite a few of them actually.
If A: I recommend the Steady Path.
IfBA or C: I recommend the Impact Path.
Affirmation: I am so happy and grateful for all the good vibrations around me. I am willing and open to learn more about the subtle aspects of my reality as God reveals them to me. I am thankful that I am supported in my healing journey.
Resource: If you want to learn more about what EMFs are and the good kinds vs the bad kinds, here’s an article about it which helps me understand it better.
Resource: This documentary, Resonance: Beings of Frequency is one of the only ones I’ve found on this subject and (although it comes at life from a different spiritual worldview than I use) there are a lot of powerful moments in this documentary which get you to think.