- The opportunity to share life-changing products as you partner with a mission-focused, humanitarian-minded company.
- Coaching by me and my frontline team leaders – it is our goal to see YOU succeed in your business.
- Access to to our exclusive calls, webinars, targeted trainings, incentives, and challenge programs.
- Access to our leaders’ password-protected team training website.
- Access to our private team Facebook discussion groups where you’ll learn how to use your oils and build your essential oil business.
- Access to our Builder Launch email program and Launch to Elite trainings and challenges that will fast-track you to effectively and confidently sharing oils with the people who need them.
- Access to leaders who know how to build a business through traditional methods, as well as online strategies.
- The ability to get the deepest discounts possible on essential oils and products.
- The opportunity to create real residual income from a very legitimate home-based business.
- The limitless possibilities that come with choosing in to finally creating the life you really want.
3 Key Reasons to Join Empowered Living:
SUPPORT: I regularly get contacted by other wellness advocates who signed up under a random person or under someone who is not able to support them in their business. They feel stuck because they want to grow a business but don’t know how to learn the ropes. I am very passionate about making sure that my team has the best training available to them and I invest a lot of time and money into creating clear paths for new builders to follow to get up and running and equipped in the shortest time possible. My goal is for you to feel confident in both using and sharing your oils and building a strong organization for yourself.
INTEGRITY: I am so thankful to be part of a company that is founded on strong principles and that walks in integrity in every way. I go out of my way to make sure that my team understands the heart and culture of doTERRA and conducts their businesses with the highest degree of integrity. That’s becoming increasingly uncommon in the business world and, especially, in the direct selling world. But it is the norm for Empowered Living.
COMMITMENT: My husband and I are committed to our team year-round. While we take time to enjoy ourselves on vacations and we have lots of freedom to do what we want, we are always available for our team. I can’t tell you how many times our team members thank us for our consistent presence in their businesses.
This opportunity is for people that are:
- Highly passionate and decisive
- Ready to start creating the life they want
- Willing to actively share something they believe in with the people around them.
- Willing to start out with an enrollment kit (these start at $200)
- Willing to devote focused time each week to sharing oils with others
- Dedicated to placing a consistent, monthly order. (This enables you to earn commission and bonus checks and I will show you how to quickly build your income to cover the costs of this monthly order)
Frequently Asked QuestionsYes! I have team members in 17 countries, all around the world. Because most of our training and “meetings” are done online, you will not be lacking any support if you are in another region. Depending on where you are, it is also likely that I would be able to travel to your area to support you as your team begins to grow. I’ve done that for my teams in Quebec, Calgary, Virginia Beach and France. And I have many more trips planned for the future.Is this a pyramid scheme?
No. Pyramid schemes are actually illegal. This is authentic network marketing– they are very different. doTERRA is a product-based company with an extremely high customer retention rate because the oils work.Are there any minimums or quotas?
After starting with your initial kit (these start at $150 USD), simply commit to ordering 100PV (roughly $100 USD) per month. This ensures you are using the product you are sharing, and gives you a chance to try all the products.How many hours per week should I expect to commit to this?
Other than that, there are no quotas, no sales minimums, and you do NOT need to keep closets of inventory. When you compare that to the start up costs of a traditional business, it’s quite remarkable, and makes it attainable for anyone to enter this business.
I have no expectations on how much time you should invest. It really depends on how fast do you want to build your business and whether you are looking to fill a key leadership role on my team. There is a place for every pace. I will say, however, that it is easier to build fast than it is to build slow. I have people on my team sharing part-time at 5-15 hours per week, and I have others growing more quickly by committing 20-40 hours per week. This is definitely something we can discuss more when we connect.I'm already on another doTERRA team. Can I switch to yours?No, you will need to stay where you are. In order to preserve the high-integrity culture of doTERRA, I do not participate in cross-recruiting or coach people how to leave their existing teams. However, you will likely be able to find the support you need by reaching out to an upline higher in your particular structure.