Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. It is one of the gentlest of essential oils, and one of the most powerful. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Take internally to help reduce anxious feelings.*
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.