Lemon essential oil is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, lemon essential oil provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, lemon essential oil provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused, lemon oil is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
doTERRA lemon essential oil is a top-selling favourite because of its wide range of uses and high quality. Lemon oil is famous for its cleaning abilities its invigorating power. Use it as a cleaning agent or take it internally.
Size: 15 ml
Availability: 33 in stock (can be backordered)
• Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.